We offer a free no-obligation or cost initial meeting with one of our solicitors. We can conduct this in person, via skype or Microsoft Teams.
Changing the way law firms communicate
At Coates Davey Solicitors we believe in providing you with a free initial consultation in which we attempt to gain an overview of your legal issue in any of the following areas:
- Commercial Litigation and Contract Advice;
- Construction Law, QBCC act decision or inaction, BIF act
- Criminal Law and Traffic Law;
- Statutory Corporate Prosections;
- QBCC Direction to Rectify, Documents Productions, Infringement Notices, QBCC Home Warranty Claim.
- Contract Reviews and Contract Drafting.
All our initial consultations are completed by our partner, Philip Coates. Philip is an empathetic lawyer who understands the importance of providing clear and understandable plain English legal advice.
This enables you to ensure that we can provide you with the advice and action you are looking for before proceeding with paid legal work.
We can complete your free consultation by any of the following mediums:
- In-person at our CBD office in Santos Place, Turbot St, Brisbane;
- Virtual meeting by Zoom, Skype or Microsoft Teams;
CONTACT US NOW